Made in Switzerland, has a lifetime warranty, and is reasonably priced. It doesn’t get much better than this!
What It Covers:
What It Doesn’t Cover:
The Victorinox Swiss Army Chef’s Knife features an 8-inch blade that is 2-inch wide at the handle. High carbon, stainless steel blade is hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the life of the blade.
– 8-inch multipurpose chef’s knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing
– High-carbon stainless steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention
– Blade is conical ground lengthwise and crosswise for minimal resistance while cutting, laser tested to ensure optimum cutting power.Swiss item #5.2063.20 printed on the Blade.
– Patented 2-inch Fibrox handle is textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed
– Hand washing recommended, lifetime warranty, expertly made in Switzerland
|Catalog Number List|